Graphic Application Team Leader
We are currently looking for Graphic Application Team Leader
The candidate will assume responsibility for the day to day running of an Application team and act as support to the General Manager. They will be required to provide excellent customer service and a high quality application.
- To ensure applications are completed within the required parameters ensuring cost efficiency and professional standards.
- Allocate work to Assistants to maximise efficiency in terms of skill levels, quality standards and time constraints.
- Assume full responsibility for Assistant Applicators and escalate any issues which are beyond the remit of a Team Leader.
- Monitor progress of new employees to ascertain suitability and achievement. Identify training needs for Assistant Applicators.
- To ensure compliance with company health & safety regulations (including road safety and driving), and procedures.
- Supervising and motivating Assistant Applicators with direct reporting and within other teams.
- Identifying potential problems if possible, before they occur.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team building skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Effective verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Effective organisational skills.
- Computer skills including analysis of data.
- Time management skills.
- Patience and self confidence.
- Good judgement.
- Job Title: Graphics Application Team Leader
- Job Location: Bristol Area
To apply for this position
Please send your CV and covering letter to the details below:
- Contact: Sharon Irvine - HR Manager
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0845 0525 241