Project Coordinator - Staffordshire
We’re looking for a full-time Project Coordinator to help manage and delivery customer projects, ranging from fleet rebrand projects through to interior branding programmes so strong organisational skills are an absolute must to succeed as is tenacity to manage customer expectations and business demands. The role also requires regular interaction with customers via telephone and email so the right person should have a natural ability for this and be comfortable communicating with customers on a daily basis.
You will be part of a dynamic and growing team and have the full support of your colleagues. Full training will also be provided now and ongoing as it is important that we support you remain in delivering the highest levels of service to our customers. Reporting to the Administration and Planning Manager, you will be expected to take ownership of assigned tasks, manage customer expectations and ensure consistent and clear communication with colleagues and customers.
The role will be based at our Implementation Department offices in Stoke-on-Trent with works being primarily during normal weekday working hours. Opportunities for travel do exist within the role although this is not an intrinsic part of the responsibilities and not a requirement of the role.
- Strong organisational skills
- Sound knowledge of all Office software (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take complete ownership of tasks
- Comfortable with meeting deadlines and managing workload effectively
- Competitive salary package
- Full training, now and ongoing
- Great opportunities for career development
- Be part of a dynamic and friendly team
- Job Title: Project Coordinator
- Job Location: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
To apply for this position
Please send your CV and covering letter to the details below:
- Contact: Sharon Irvine - HR Manager
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 0845 0525 241