Trainee Graphic Application Technician
We are currently looking for Trainee Graphic Application Technicians in the Sudbury and Bristol areas.
Working as part of a team on a variety of graphics installation projects from vehicle wrapping to interior branding. Learning and developing all the skills required to carry out high quality graphic application and signage installation.
- Prepare surfaces (‘substrates’) before applying vinyl.
- Apply vinyl sheets to a variety of surfaces, which typically include rigid plastics and vehicle bodies.
- Use different application techniques depending on the job – ‘wet’ for transparent surfaces such as glass and acrylic sheet where graphics are seen from both sides, ‘dry’ for other surfaces.
- Remove vinyl films from surfaces.
- Responsible for completion and delivery of appropriate paperwork.
- Responsibility for ensuring correct handling procedures for vinyl films and sheeting are used.
- Understanding of correct application methods.
- Supervision of junior applications personnel.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good practical skills.
- Normal colour vision.
- Good spelling and grammar.
- Mathematical skills, for measurements and calculations.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently when necessary.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Job Title: Trainee Graphic Application Technician
- Job Location: Sudbury, Suffolk and Bristol Area
To apply for this position
Please send your CV and covering letter to the details below:
- Contact: Sharon Irvine - HR Manager
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 0845 0525 241